Ask us about pet transportation!
The Fetching Post staff members are patient pet caregivers. They are knowledgeable and experienced in all groom styles for all breeds of dogs and cats.
Bath ONLY which includes but is not limited too, a nail trim, an ear cleaning, anal gland expression, blow dry, and a brush out. Cost of baths vary starting at $20 and go up depending on your cat or dog’s size and coat condition.
We offer courtesy nail trims any time to help ensure your pet is comfortable and as a way to say ‘Thanks’ to all patrons of our shop! You can decide to have your pets nails ground at a low fee of $3.
- Full body hair cut grooms can be done on all breeds of dogs and cats at the owner’s specifications and requests. We are happy to offer our advice for breed specifics and coat conditions. The price for a full groom starts at $47 and varies based on the time required to achieve the perfect groom.
- “Tune Up” hair cuts are perfect for the pet who does not yet need a full hair cut but does need his face, feet, and fanny trimmed, shaped, and cleaned. Like a full groom, a bath with the works is included. The price for a Tune-up groom starts at $37.
- Undercoat removal/thinning achieves great results on dogs and cats with thick coats and who shed a lot.
- Conditioning spray is applied to coats that tend to mat or tangle easily and cologne spray just smells wonderful and is applied liberally at no additional charge.
- FrontLine Plus™ is a topical product used for the treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks. It is available for all dogs and cats 8 weeks and older and for a charge of $10-$20 depending on weight.
- Medicated shampoos are used for the treatment of various skin conditions and at your veterinarian’s recommendation.
- Bows, bandanas and ribbons are available at your request for no additional charge.
- Nail grinding and nail polish is available at your request for a nominal additional fee.
- Permanent hair color adornments are fun and whimsical and make your dog unique. The charge for hair coloring starts at $10 and increases depending on the amount of colorant and time required.
- The Fetching Post schedules your appointment in advance by phone, email, and through this interactive website. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW or visit the WEBLINKS TAB above to request an appointment directly through our client portal!
- You may request a time for pet pickup when you drop your pet off. You may stay with us while your pet is groomed as arranged in advance.
- The Fetching Post accepts walk-ins on days that we are not completely booked. When you arrive without a prearranged appointment, we cannot ensure that all your requests are met but we will try our very best to provide excellent service.
- All inclusive fee quotes for grooming are available with a quick call to our shop and vary based on the time taken to complete the groom.
We kindly ask that you use the link provided to create a profile for both you and your pet(s) in our online portal.
Please use the link provided to request an appointment for any service that we offer.